7 October 2009

17 after-thought(s):

L said...

Beautiful. Looking forward to more.

rauf said...

oh this must be Parvathi, i remember those mountains, there should be snow on top now. Did you bathe in the hot springs ? It formed a mini waterfall mixed with cold water. Must be organised by now, with proper bathing cabins or pools, went there perhaps before you were born Sagorika, 80, then 82 and 83, took my friends in 93, and that was the last. It was very clean.

rauf said...

Sagorika, sorry if i am wrong about the place

Sagorika Singha said...

@L:
and you'll get more :)

Sagorika Singha said...

@Rauf:
You are absolutely Right Rauf. It is the fiery Parvati. I'll soon post the picture of the Hot Spring. Unable to take a dip this time around but will make sure don't miss it next time around. It is cleaner I suppose but the valleys look barren and more brown, if you know what I mean.

Poornima said...

Wow...serene

this wheel's on fire said...

Beautiful :) Looks similar to my Northern California!

And I'm glad you love Tarantino's films like I do!

The Sunflower Collective said...

:P

ShantanuDas said...

Arrey.. where is this place? for ignorant people like us you should say na? Not everyone is expert like Mr Rauf my dear!!
:-))

Sagorika Singha said...

@Poornima:
This is the feeling one is bound to feel when one is in presence of Kasol's naked beauty

ShantanuDas said...

You did not say where this place is.

Anyway..if you are visiting my blog.. or following it.. then

my new link is
http://photographs-india.blogspot.com/

shweta said...

I wish I had gone ...cuz the images just say it so loudly and clearly, I would have enjoyed. ):

Unknown said...

There is a paradise on earth.The realization slipped into my mind after looking at the photos

Sagorika Singha said...

@this wheel's on fire:
:)

hope you are doing great. And sorry for such a late reply.

Sagorika Singha said...

@Shantanu Das:
This place is 4 hours away from Manali. Have been to lazy to reply, excuse the delay. Have added your new website, finally. :)

Sagorika Singha said...

@Shweta:
Regret!!!

Sagorika Singha said...

@Kakoli:
So wish you were there...